Off the Page Project

Two views of an explosion box I made recently.





Comments

Merry said…
Hey Kaye, I see all is working.....can't wait to see all your lovely work on here. So love these boxes and this cake is stunning.
Lauren Colless said…
Hi Kaye, I have come via Merry's blog (I used to live near her)and absolutely love this explosion box... I look forward to seeing lots more gorgeous projects!!
Kerry said…
Just gorgeous Kaye....love it.
CathyC said…
love your work Kaye - you are an inspiration ;-)
welcome to blogland ;-)
Gail said…
Very pretty .As you posted yesterday I will assume your home is not under threat from this awful freaky weather.

Kepp safe
hugs
Gail in Tasmania
Kaye McGrath said…
Thank you all for your kind comments
Still trying to find my way around so hope ou will all bear with me.
Gail we are about 8 knms north of the CBD and so far so good.

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London