List of Fours

Merry from MerryMade Cards and Crafts has tagged me to play along.
4 Shows you watch:
1. Escape to the Country
2. Better homes and Gardens
3. 60 mInute Makeover
4. Rafters

4 Things you are passionate about:
1 My Hubby
2.Our Family
3. Crafting
4. Food

4 Words/phrases you say a lot:
1. Okey Dokey
2. Turn the tv down
3. Catch you later
4. OK

4 Things you've learned about the past:
1. The past is better left in the past
2. Measure twice cut once
3. Should have listened to my mother
4. Don't dwell on it

4 Places you would like to go:
1. Back to Scotland
2. Back to Tassie
3. Canada
4. Places in Australia I haven't seen

4 Things you did yesterday:
1. Visited Hubby nin hospital
2. Cleaned the house
3. Raked the yard
4. Played on the comouter

4 Things you are looking forward to:
1. Hubby coming home from hospital
2. Just hanging out at home with him
3. Anothe visit from my family
4. The weekend

4 Things you love about spring:
1. The weather
2. Flowers
3. Playing in the garden
4. Butterflies

Thanks Merry for thinking of me.

Comments

Merry said…
I love these lists and getting know people that little bit more. :-) Glad you played along Kaye and hope hubby is home soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London