My Miniature House

Ron built this miniature house for me many years ago. AT that time he made all  the windows for it and we used a sample wallpaper book we had begged from a local shop for the inside walls and all sorts of odd fabric for the floors. Recently Ron thought it deserved a make over so we stripped it down removed and replaced the windows, bought some lovely miniature wallpaper and carpet. We also replaced the furniture and I made new doonas etc .Here are some photos of the old (green and white)and the new ( cream and brown)
Before 

After 

Before 

After 
Tomorrow I will post some photos of the interior

Comments

CathyC said…
Oh, Kaye, this is lovely. This is my kind of rennovating and decorating ;-)
Merry said…
I love the renovations....the new colour on the outside of the house is lovely and warm. All the furnishings are even modernised. Terrific work both of you. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London