Unstampabelles Challenges



 The new Unstampabelles Challenges blog starts today. I am thrilled to be a part of the design team.

The theme for this month is Celebrations and this is my card.

 



 This is an excellent way to use up some smaller pieces of patterned paper in your stash. The trims are Bazzill Bling.I started with a DL sized card and cut the parcels leaving the sides joined on the large gift box and the trim on the second gift box. Tied an organza ribbon around all the boxes and added a tag with a Sticker Store greeting.

Visit Unstampabelles Challenges for all the details of the challenge.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 





















































































Comments

Merry said…
I will have to have a go at this card Kaye....I have a stash of scraps that will be perfect. I am having a great time reading everyone's posts. Exciting.

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London