Disaster in the Greenhouse

My hubby built this beautiful miniature green house for me a little while back 


However while vacuuming a couple of weeks ago I somehow managed to knock it off the cupboard and this was the result.
 





So I set a day aside and got to work to see if I could repair it .
After several hours and lots of glue and patience :) it all came together really well. 
I did have to make a few little changes but I don't think they are too noticeable.
 



 
Have  a great weekend and thank you for visiting my blog


Comments

CathyC said…
Ooh, I am so glad you were able to fix it ;-)
Mrs A. said…
That is a beautiful construction by your hubby. You must have been gutted but alls well that ends well. Hugs Mrs A.
gardenpinks said…
Absolutely beautiful greenhouse, Ron is so very clever and all decorated wonderfully too. Such a shame but accidents do happen and so glad you were able to remedy the accident.
Hugs
Lynn xx

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London