My Little Bit of Fantasy

I have always loved these papier mache mannequins and have had it in my mind for a long time that one day I would make one for myself.
Well that one day arrived recently when I was given one for my birthday.
I painted it black the made a skirt of paper petal which I cut from Graphic 45 Bird song paper using Spellbinders Jewel Goddess die, wrapped a large belt of tulle around the waist with an oversized bow at the back. Finished off with  lace collars, neckaces and a waistband of Green Tara flowers.


                      


Comments

gardenpinks said…
You have excelled yourself Kaye :) This is stunning, just love everything you have done. I love these mannequins too and must have another go.
Hugs
Lynn xx

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London