Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Eric

Happy Birthday to my brother Eric who is celebrating his special day today.
I thought this clock was the perfect gift for him.
It is  from a SVG Cuts kit and I have used Graphic 45 French Country papers.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenge:

5 comments:

Fandhmum said...

Fabulous project, what a wonderful gift.
Thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
Rosie x

gardenpinks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kaye, love it
Lynn xx

gardenpinks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kaye, love it
Lynn xx

Fliss said...

A fabulous creation. Thanks for joining in with my MMM Anything But A Card challenge and hope to see you again.
Fliss x

Lesli Giertuga said...

Wow
That is so nice
Love the shape and layers