Graphics 45 Cards




New Graphic 45 papers have just arrived in Australia and while I was waiting for mine to be delivered I was browsing through my older G45papers and decided to make a card with each of the ranges of paper so for the next little while I will share them with you.
I hope that you enjoy them.

Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar

I started with  6x6 card layered with coloured card and Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar papers, paper flowers, grosgrain ribbon and a Cheery Lyn butterfly.
I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow, bold and beautiful and just perfect vibrant colours for summer.
Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley 365
Gill McCall said…
oh lovely and bright card. Thanks for entering the Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT
michelle said…
stunning! thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt. xx
Claire said…
Lovely card, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley 365 this month.
C xx

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London