Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Altered Canvas

 
I made another calendar canvas for my daughter .
These kits were my gift for the ladies at this years Craft Mad Meet Up.
I have used a 8x8 canvas and a  Graphics 45 calendar page with a Julie Nutting doll stamp and a Couture Creations calendar.
 
 

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Great calendar idea. Hope you had a great time today. Hugs Mrs A.

Loz said...

This is so Beautiful Kaye..Loz

Gail said...

This is so cute and unusual - I do hope you will have more time to play next year - I really miss your posts - we had a very quiet Christmas which gave me the time to sew lots of mittens for the koalas affected by the bush fires in Victoria. Wishing you the very best for 2016 - a milestone for me - I will be 60 - told hubby no numbers on my card - I don't need reminding LOL.

Gail said...

Posted message on wrong blog - apologies - but happy new year .

Kaye said...

Thank you anyway Gail lol. Now I have found your challenges I will try and visit this coming year. happy New Year to you as well. K