Loaded Envelope

I made this loaded envelope for my daughters birthday.
It is the first of what I think will be many  because I have a feeling they could become very addictive. It is also a great way to use up lots of bits and pieces from your stash.
The paper I used is mainly Kaisercraft and all the embellishments are a mixture of items form my collection.
This is the front of the envelope.  




I made 3 chipboard tags and covered and decorated them. 



I also decorated 3 different sized envelopes and added some money and other goodies to them. 


This is a DL sized envelope and I attached 2 pairs of crystal earrings to a card to go inside this one.


I had read somewhere that you are supposed to add a rosette on a stick into your loaded envelope ...I am really not sure why know so I made a rosette using a Tim Holtz die and added it to a ribbon covered straw and another to a paper doily. I also made the paper clips just by gluing embellishments onto them   



This is the back of the envelope 


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my loaded envelope and thanks for visiting my blog this week





Comments

loz said…
WOW!! Amazing card Kaye. I have never seen this type of card before and I think I Must make one..Loz

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London