Royal Queensland Show Entry

Royal Queensland Show Entry

A House Within a House

This is one of my entries onto the Royal Queensland Show.
I have made it from a tutorial by April from Craftknife Chronicles.
I was thrilled to find out it had won 2nd prize in the Off the Page Scrapbooking class.

Warning ...lots of photos
I really want to show you all the different sides to this wonderful structure. Although it took a long time to make I really enjoyed it.
The papers are from  a Tim Holtz pad.








The side panel slides out and I chose to make my shadow box into a miniature house 


This is a close up view of the shadow box 

Comments

loz said…
OMG.. That is Amazing Kaye. I am surprised you only got second. You should have won first prize.. It must have taken hours to make..loz
Kaye McGrath said…
Thank you Loz and yes it took hours and hours every piece measured and cut but so enjoyable and this lady does such wonderful tutorials. I was competing against my Santas Chair which won first prize as they were both in the same class so I was happy with second prize .
CathyC said…
Beautiful Kaye! I was going to say it should have got first ;) then I realised it was in the same category as your Santa Chair LOL Your creations are so wonderful!

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London